Shopping Malls & Retail Security
Paladin provides advanced shopping centre security programs to clients throughout Canada. From Victoria to Halifax and everywhere in between, we secure tens of millions of square feet of retail space and have focused on creating an industry-leading, state-of-the-art retail security program to set ourselves apart from our competition.
Our stringent selection process ensures that only customer service superstars are placed in a retail environment. This is coupled with our focus on innovative technology, as well as our commitment to specialized and ongoing training programs, which enable us to deliver an exceptional service. With the strong support of our Client Service Management team, our Security Officers are able to continuously exceed the expectations of our clients. As such, we continue to score highest in the country in Tenant Satisfaction Surveys, all while continually focusing on ways to advance and improve our retail service offerings.
At Paladin, we understand a shopping centre is a unique and highly public place that requires a dedicated and adaptable service provider willing to go above and beyond on a daily basis. Our commitment to excelling in this capacity truly is the Paladin ‘shopping centre security program’ difference.
Services Provided to the Retail & Shopping Centre Market:
- Shopping Centre trained Security Guards with a focus on customer service
- Innovative technological solutions that make sense in a retail / shopping centre environment
- Risk Mitigation & Loss Prevention strategies and training
- 24/7 Operations Centres providing support to our clients and staff
- Additional security resources on demand for special events, construction projects, fire watch or emergencies
- Mobile Patrol and response functions to offer flexible and timely solutions in the field
- Security Consulting & Risk Assessment tailored to the retail environment
- Fire Safety services including fire plans, training, drills and exercises
- Emergency Management & Business Continuity support
- Development of KPIs and benchmarking with like organizations
- 1 of 5
- next ›