College Campuses & Post Secondary Education
Over a million students across Canada rely on Paladin Security for a safe and secure learning environment, and we take that responsibility very seriously.
From small satellite campuses to large urban universities and from specialty colleges to trade schools, we understand the unique security challenges that exist within each unique facility. Our selection processes are tailored to each post-secondary institution’s culture and special features, so that we have Security Officers with the right fit for your organization.
Further, our training processes are designed to ensure that all Security Officers clearly understand their roles and functions within the campus environment. At Paladin, we provide significant additional training to ensure that our people are prepared not only for the day to day customer service aspects of their role, but also for those emergencies when a coordinated and timely response is critical.
We understand that the risk factors vary greatly depending on the location and type of campus, its layout and the student body make-up, among other factors, so we focus in particular on open-structured buildings, parking lots, vehicle threats, food and drink establishments, property theft risks, student misconduct, university property and trespasser threats in order to keep everyone safe.
Services Provided to the Campus Market:
- Campus trained Security Guards with a focus on customer service
- Innovative technological solutions that make sense in a campus environment
- 24/7 Operations Centres providing support to our staff and clients
- Mobile Patrol and response functions to offer flexible and timely solutions in the field
- Additional security resources on-demand for student events, Fire Watch, or emergencies
- Security Consulting & Risk Assessment tailored to industrial environments
- Development of Site Security Plans
- Fire Safety services including fire plans, training, drills and exercises
- Emergency Management & Business Continuity support
- Development of KPIs and benchmarking with like organizations
- 1 of 5
- next ›