Office & Commercial Security
Paladin provides unmatched protection to local, national and international companies in every environment from suburban office parks to AAA high-rise office complexes. By integrating highly trained, customer service focused Security Officers with state-of-the-art access control, CCTV and alarm technologies, our security programs improve tenant safety and security while reducing overall costs.
We understand the needs of the various stakeholders in the office and commercial environment. Tenants need a friendly Security Officer who combines exceptional interpersonal skills with superior security knowledge to provide a safe and secure environment for their employees, while also projecting a positive image for their company. Property managers need a progressive security program that is based on best practices, while employing approachable and responsive customer service. Building owners and asset managers need to know that their assets are protected, their risk exposure is limited and their building's value is improved through the use of a highly professional service provider.
Paladin goes to extraordinary lengths to ensure that our staff members exceed all of our stakeholder's expectations. Through a combination of patrol verification systems, Shift Supervisors, Site Supervisors, Zone Supervisors, Field Managers, Client Service Managers and 24-hour Operations Control Centres, we are able to supervise and support our staff in ways that other companies can only dream of. When you use Paladin Security, you are not simply benefiting from the services of an on-site Security Officer, but an integrated team of protection professionals.
Services Provided to the Office Market:
- Office Tower trained Security Guards with a focus on customer service
- Innovative technological solutions that make sense in a commercial office environment
- 24/7 Operations Centres providing support to our clients and staff
- Additional security resources on demand for special events, construction projects, fire watch or emergencies
- Mobile Patrol and response functions to offer flexible and timely solutions in the field
- Security Consulting & Risk Assessment tailored to the commercial office environment
- Fire Safety services including fire plans, training, drills and exercises
- Emergency Management & Business Continuity support
- Development of KPIs and benchmarking with like organizations
- 1 of 5
- next ›