CONTEST TERMS & CONDITIONS
BC LIONS INSTAGRAM CONTEST
1. The promoter is Paladin Security, whose headquarters are located in Burnaby, BC.
2. The competition is open to residents of British Columbia aged 18 years or over.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://instagram.com/paladinsecurity
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be discounted.
7. Closing date for entry will be Wednesday July 10, 2019 at 2PM. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. Paladin Security's decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
10. Paladin Security shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
11. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
12. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
BC LIONS INSTAGRAM CONTEST RULES
1. The prize is as follows: Two Free Tickets to the BC Lions Game on Thursday, July 11, 2019.
2. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
3. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Paladin Security.
4. Winners will be notified by Direct Message (DM) on Instagram on Wednesday, July 10, 2019 at 2:30PM.
5. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 18 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
6. If the winner is not able to pick up the physical tickets from an agreed upon location, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
7. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
8. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
10. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by B.C. Laws and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of British Columbia.
11 The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry.
12. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
13. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram or any other Social Network.