Emergency Management & Business Continuity
At Paladin, emergency management and business continuity are a sustainable core value of our corporate culture.
Paladin recognizes that while the likelihood of a disaster occurring is uncertain, it is vital that our client sites, whether large or small, public facing or private, have robust emergency response and business continuity plans in place that address critical operations and essential services.
We are uniquely prepared to provide a proactive service to our clients by constantly evolving and updating their EM&BC plans. Together, we can strengthen the performance of your business and resumption of activities during a disaster or disruption.
Our methodology is centred around forty years of experience in the field, through proven best practice, execution and ongoing support of EM&BC programs. We start by incorporating an 'all-hazards' approach to emergency management functions, built around the four fundamental EM tenets of Mitigation, Preparedness, Response and Recovery.
Our strategic and comprehensive programs are designed to start the moment of disruption to accomplish the following objectives:
- Protect People
- Protect Property
- Protect Reputation
- Protect the Environment
Emergency Management & Business Continuity Services for our Clients
Risk Assessments (potential losses due to a threat or vulnerability, along with probability):
- Natural and Technological Hazards
- Threat and Vulnerability Assessments
Emergency Management Strategic Plans
- Mitigation, Preparedness, Response and Recovery
- Hazard Identification Risk Assessment
- Preparedness Cycle
- Emergency Management Response Plans and Procedures
- Review and Analysis of Existing Emergency Management & Business Continuity Plans
- Emergency Operations Centre Design and Development
- Review Organizational Readiness and Equipment
- Provide Education, Awareness and Training; including, but not limited to:
- Emergency Operations Centre - Preparedness and Response
- Emergency Management Exercises and Education Opportunities
- Table Top Exercises
- Functional Exercises
- Full-scale Exercises
- Annual Training and Quarterly Training Programs
Equally important, Paladin encourages and supports businesses to better understand and focus on the consequences of disruptions, by developing plans that allow organizations' key operations and critical functions to continue should a disaster occur.
Development of Business Continuity Management & Business Continuity Plans
- Examine potential threats and vulnerabilities to organizations
- Business Impact Analysis to assess events that may occur, when they occur and how they could affect the organizations' key objectives
- Provide guidelines and assess organizations preparedness for hazards, developing plans to ensure recovery following a disaster
- Provide strategic redeployment plans for the protection of people, physical assets, reputation and resources
- Identify critical and non-critical functions to determine recovery time objectives
- Crisis Management and Communication to preserve or enhance both internal and external stakeholders' trust and confidence in the organization
- 1 of 5
- next ›