The Industry Leader
Paladin provides customized security protection for municipal, provincial, federal government and crown corporations across Canada. From high security courthouses and Ports, to police stations, city halls and ministry offices, we provide a combination of expertly trained Security Officers, Security Technology Integration, Operations Centre Support and Specialized Services to ensure a safe and secure environment is maintained. Even when that environment requires enhanced clearances, advanced security protocols or the most specialized training.
EXPERT INSIGHT INTO THE UNIQUE WORLD OF GOVERNMENT SECURITY
Within the challenging and multi-faceted security environment of critical infrastructure, Paladin leverages a holistic approach to security challenges. Providing full service security solutions, centrally managed and dynamically responsive to drive value and create an ease of doing business when doing business is vital.
Paladin has developed several key strategies and services unique to Critical Infrastructure and Government. These include:
- Customized training programs that address the specialized nature of critical infrastructure environments
- Value based approach to security solutions that create an ease of doing business
- A full suite of service offerings to address all areas of physical security, risk, and security program management
- Coordinated and specialized emergency drills, exercises and protocols
- Highly trained resource pools available for ad hoc requests, critical incidents or emergencies
- 24/7 ULC Listed Operations Centre with Redundancy and Resiliency to support business operations 365 days per year
- Work Alone Monitoring for Public Servants and Staff
- Customized performance management system (KPIs) to ensure quality service delivery
Global Relay is a technology services company providing software-as-a-service electronic message archiving, instant messaging, compliance and supervision solutions.
We work in a security-sensitive financial sector and Paladin provides us with innovative thinking by asking the right questions in order to design the most appropriate integrated systems for our head office in BC and now our facilities in New York and Chicago. They look after our physical security concerns as if it was their own, and are always there for us, within minutes not hours.
KEY SERVICES FOR Critical Infrastructure & Government
Preparing an RFP?
Download the Top 10 Pitfalls to Avoid When Choosing a Security Partner. br>At Paladin, we will take the time to understand the security challenges you face and help you develop an integrated security model customized to address your individual situation, needs and budget. Contact us today for a free consultation.