The benefit of a bright future
We’re in the Business of People
A career in security can offer more than you think. Our team enjoys a comprehensive benefits package including health and dental coverage, exclusive perks, incentives, and more. Your career at Paladin includes:
- A work schedule that fits your lifestyle & busy schedule
- Company-paid security training
- Company-paid uniforms
- Health and dental benefits plan
- Exclusive employee perks at local retailers
- Employee & Family Assistance Plan
- Recognition & Awards
- Monthly cash awards for performance
- Industry awards (e.g CLSA, IAHSS medals)
- Tenure milestone recognition
- Employee referral bonuses
- Scholarships at applicable institutions
- Diverse and equal opportunity employer
Promotion from within: Your career path at Paladin
From our employees’ first day to retirement, Paladin provides you with opportunities for career advancement, leadership training, and opportunities in order to help you achieve your career goals.
- Skills & advancement training (online and in-person)
- Leadership training
- Career coaching & mentorship
- Educational support (for certain positions and fields)
- Professional qualification support for related fields (e.g. CPO, CPHA, APP, CPP, PSP)
- Inter-company growth
Growing in your Role and your Community
We are committed to helping local charities, as well as fostering an environment where our employees may participate in volunteer initiatives both inside and outside of the workplace. Our corporate philanthropy program, 4 Seasons of Giving, offers employees an opportunity to work with their colleagues to raise funds for Make-a-Wish, Dollar A Day, Canadian Cancer Society, and Canadian Blood Services. Our social, diversity, and giving committees offer an opportunity for employees to get involved and make an impact.
Beyond our corporate initiatives, we empower our local teams to be active in their communities and on their sites. We consider supporting any initiatives that our employees bring forward.
Learn more Paladin & the exciting world of security
The Difference Makers Podcast: Aviation and Event SecurityNovember 7, 2023Join us on this eye-opening security conversation with Director Aaron Kolarcik, where we uncover some of the extraordinary and fascinating
Paladin Security Officer Recognized for Saving a LifeOctober 10, 2023The prestigious Canadian Security Lifesaver Association®(CSLA) Award recognizes exceptional front-line security professionals who, through their heroic actions, have prevented a
The Difference Makers Podcast: People and Culture Director Nancy TavaresOctober 3, 2023As Paladin’s East Director of People & Culture, Nancy Tavares is a true HR powerhouse. Her outstanding achievements in talent
At Paladin, we will take the time to understand the security challenges you face and help you develop an integrated program customized to address your individual situation, needs and budget. Contact us today for a free consultation.