Then & Now: Miraj Islam
At Paladin Security, we believe the best way to create a strong team is through employee development and our promotion-from-within
Paladin Security Employees Honoured by CLSA and Canadian Armed Forces
At Paladin Security, we pride ourselves on going above and beyond and being a difference-maker in every scenario we’re in.
The Real Truth: How Hard is the Police Academy?
You may have heard the saying, “nothing worth having comes easy.” This statement can easily be applied to the training
Police Officer Physical Fitness Requirements
Each year, hundreds of people attempt to join their local police service, whether it be those transitioning from security to
- Paladin Security Supports Wheels for AidenMarch 12, 2015Paladin Security in St. John’s was thrilled to contribute this month to Wheels for Aiden, a fundraiser organised
- Paladin Security Awarded the Olymel Plant Contract in Red DeerFebruary 19, 2015The Olymel pork processing plant represents a huge win for Paladin Security in Red Deer. Olymel is Red Deer’s
- Paladin Security Partners with PrimarisSeptember 24, 2014Primaris, a major player in shopping mall administration, has requested the expertise of Paladin Security in
- Paladin Security at IAHSS Red Deer Annual ConferenceSeptember 18, 2014Paladin Security was out in force at the International Association for Healthcare Security & Safety Alberta
- Winner of Best Managed Companies award for third straight yearMarch 10, 2014Paladin Security Group Ltd. has been requalified as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies in 2014
- Winner of BOMA Canada National Pinnacle Award for Customer...November 15, 2013This nationally recognized award follows on from Paladin winning the regional BOMA BC award in the same
- Paladin Security named one of Canada’s 10 Most Admired...March 15, 2013Paladin Security is pleased to add to this year’s list of prestigious corporate awards with the awarding of
- Entrepreneur Of The Year 2012October 27, 2012Ernst & Young, BC Business honours Pacific Entrepreneur Of The Year 2012 Ashley Cooper, president and CEO of
At Paladin, we will take the time to understand the security challenges you face and help you develop an integrated program customized to address your individual situation, needs and budget. Contact us today for a free consultation.